THE HIDDEN VILLAGES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE HIDDEN VILLAGES

THE SITE OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGES

J I R A I Y A

Admin
    Admin

J I R A I Y A Empty J I R A I Y A

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 am

Jiraiya
    Registration #: 002301
    Birth Date: November 11
    Height: 191.2 cm
    Weight: 87.5 kg
    Blood Type: B
    Affiliation: Hidden Leaf Village
    Sensei To: Fourth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki
    Student Of: Third Hokage

Although his clumsiness at a young age was a lot like Naruto's, Jiraiya has became a genius ninja, with his abilities at an S-Class level. He along with his former teammates are known as the three "Sannin", the ninja of legend. Jiraiya was the student of the Third Hokage along with Orochimaru and Tsunade. Jiraiya is also known as the "Toad Hermit" because of his ability to summon toads. He passed down this skill to his student, the legendary Fourth Hokage.
    Jiraiya eventually left the Hidden Leaf Village and became an author of adult novels, his most popular work being Icha Icha Paradaisu (translated to be Make Out Paradise), which Team 7 Jounin leader Kakashi Hatake is often seen reading. At this time he also began following the movements of his former teammate and deserter Orochimaru, as well as the organization known as Akatsuki. The kanji on Jiraiya's forehead protector means "oil", which probably has to do with the use of toad oil for medicine and his flame-oil attack with Gamabunta. Jiraiya's checkbooks reveal that he is fairly wealthy (Naruto exclaims that there are quite a few zeros at the end), most likely due to sales of the popular Icha Icha series. However, he is not above taking Naruto's money purse and spending it on sake and women.

Jiraiya is a self-proclaimed super-pervert and a frequent voyeur, going so far as to create his Transparent Escape Technique so that he wouldn't get caught spying on naked women. He never actually hides his perversion, and even seems proud of it, as seen when he told the Third Hokage about it when he was still a child. Despite this, he doesn't like being called Ero-sennin (literally Perverted hermit or "Pervy Sage" in the English dub) by Naruto in front of others. He has been caught peeping at least once when he was younger by Tsunade, who in her anger, beat Jiraiya to within an inch of his life, breaking both his arms, six of his ribs, and rupturing a number of organs.

Jiraiya's favorite foods are garlic root and fried chicken; his least favorite foods are kiwi and gratin. His hobby is "data-gathering" (which, in his case, means peeping on women and drinking sake), and his favorite phrase is "free-spirited".

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am